Instructions On How To Make An Order On My Website:
1. Purchase the service on my website, click on "Services" link and select whatever it is you are looking for that I may provide. Not sure what my website is called? Easy. Just remember my first and last name with a www. and .com in the end. Yes, the website is all about me and what I do, as it should be. Why would it be called anything else?
2. Payment in full first. Yeah, go to checkout and make the payment for the product. You're lucky. I don't charge tax.
3. Then we talk. I get a very high important email notification on my Gmail inbox and web-alert that let's me know a client has paid for work, I'm on that in a fly and after reviewing the Order No. I call my client within the 24-Hour period window if they haven't changed their minds and request to cancel their Order yet. If my clients don't pick up, I'm not going to be rude, I'm going to leave them a very cordial and professional message then send them a follow-up email.
4. Then work gets done. After having a phone conversation, face-time, or in person conference with my client, I give them an estimate hour of work to be done and the date the project should be complete.
5. Then I deliver the goods. Once I've completed the work, I finalize the contents with my client, have them sign FINAL paperwork, normally a Release Form, and send them copy formats of the work on a disc or drive depending on the "Services" package detail they have selected.
6. Follow-up and review. After 7 days, I send a follow-up email to ask them to review my services and give me a rating. Sometimes, my clients responds and gives me a testimonial by email or phone, sometimes they don't which is okay but I would love to release more testimonials for my website.
Any questions? Simple. Fill out the contact form or email me. Don't send me spam or solicitations, those will be ignored, spammed, and deleted.